Posted On: Thu, 10/04/2018 - 15:05
What is a SEO?
SEO, Search Engine Optimisation is the method of optimizing your website for search engines in order to be found and stay top on search engine rankings. It is increasing the quality of your contents and backlinks by making it easier to read and faster to navigate.
The online presence in the world has continued to grow rapidly than expected. When potential clients need something, most of them go to the internet and check for such products and services right now. How successful you can be determined by how accessible you are to those clients searching for your service. SEO causes you website to rank top in search engines like google, bing and so on.
Being on the first page of a search engine like google will get you far more traffic than someone on the fifth page. Internet surfers are usually not as patient as we think they are. For instance, when last did you go to the fourth page of google because you are looking for a service? You can’t remember, right. Therefore, if your contents are not SEO friendly, your market value will increase and produce most people. It focuses on growing visibility in search engine results. SEO also makes your site better for people. SEO is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your websites through organic search engine results.
Why is SEO important for Business?
A business with an aesthetic looking and authentic design without an efficient use of Search Engine Optimization will not go too far in producing expected results. This is because in the midst of billions of sites, the search engines can only target visitors to a site that is easy to understand and readable. Hence, SEO helps the search engines to detect what the website is about and how it would be useful to the users. SEO is designed to use most search keywords, good content and improve rankings. Here are some of the reasons why SEO is very important:
- SEO boosts your rankings
- With the proper use of search engines, your rankings would increase as contents are targeted primarily to fit the service your company offers. The search engines like google strive to provide the best result for their users and to sustain their attention for a longer period of time. A good SEO would ensure that this happens in order to gain grounds in major search engine results.
- SEO generates Traffic
- After potential clients find you on the first page of google, you beat competition as more clicks are likely to be recorded on your sites. If your contents are well detailed and appealing to the reader’s needs, the client as well as other potential clients are likely to visit your site more often.
- SEO keeps You ahead of Competition
- A good business dealer always evaluates the business environment around him and seeks to improve on what has been accomplished in the past. Part of evaluation involves studying the steps taken by competitors. If your competitors are ranking high on google’s first page, you should also find means of beating their successes. What would stand you out is your ability to use the available resources to boost your progress.
- SEO increases Productivity
- Generating traffic equates a rise in a company’s productivity. The inflow would increase as a wider range of customers are reached on daily basis. Your products and services would no longer be limited by the word of the mouth but across all borders. A known site is often seen as the trusted one. Hence, more revenue are made as more offers keep coming.
- SEO increases Publicity
- In addition to saving costs, you will become known all over the world. Unlike other marketing devices, SEO is not limited to make known your service to your targeted audience. With the use of both organic and natural search engine results, SEO will enable you that your site is better by driving traffic to your direction.